- Providing technical support to the design engineers of well-known industrial and manufacturing companies
- Supporting projects over the whole product life cycle
- Conducting business discussions and negotiating with purchasers
- You will act as a link between our worldwide suppliers and customers.
- Coordination of all activities with the headquarters in Perchtoldsdorf (close to Vienna)/Austria.
- Profound technical knowledge (university, technical college)
- Ideally 3 to 5 years sales or R&D know-how with active components
- Ability to identify and pursue technical projects
- Assertive and comunicative personality
- Ability to work in a team
- German mother tongue
- Excellent English skills
Your job location
- Working in an international family-owned company
- Regular training and further education
- Pleasant working atmosphere
- First-class income chances including a variable scheme
Please send your complete application (incl. photo and references) preferably by e-mail to:
CODICO GmbH, attn. Mrs Verena Schweitzer
E-mail: Verena.Schweitzer@codico.com, phone: +43 1 86305–115
We look forward to receiving your application!