TIME-TO-MARKET: You can find the latest evaluation boards and samples in our shop. So that you do not lose any valuable time.
POWER INTEGRATIONS , is a leading supplier of integrated AC/DC power ICs. It was founded in 1988 in Silicon Valley and offers high-performance electronic components used in high-voltage power-conversion systems. Their integrated circuits and diodes enable compact, energy-efficient AC-DC power supplies for a vast range of electronic products including mobile devices, TVs, PCs, appliances, smart utility meters and LED lights.
Concentrating solely on the market of power conversion, POWER INTEGRATIONS acts as a fabless company, using available fabs, but owning a vast number of patents for internal chip,- but also external circuitry design.
Since its introduction in 1998, POWER INTEGRATIONS' EcoSmart® energy-efficiency technology has prevented billions of dollars' worth of energy waste and millions of tons of CO2 emissions. POWER INTEGRATIONS Green Room web site provides a lot of infomation regaring worldwide energy-efficiency standards, helping the user to figure out regulations for his market.
The AC/DC Design tools offered by Power Integrations allow a quick and predictable design.
- LINK-Switch ICs for buck-, primary and secondary regulated flyback-designs for up to 60W
- TINY-Switch ICs for simple on-off controlled flyback-designs up to 36W
- TOP-Switch ICs for PWM-controlled flyback-designs up to 240W
- LYT-Switch ICs, LED drivers with or without PFC and dimming capability
- INNO-Switch ICs, revolutionary combination of AC/DC Converter, secondary rectification and magnetical feedback in one IC
- CAP-Zero, X-capacitor bleeder for higher efficiency
- SEN-Zero, contolled switch-off for sense-resistors
- HIPER-Family, multi-die, heat-sinkable, SIP packaged modules for offline power supplies from 75 W to 400
- Q-Speed Diodes, silicon diodes with low QRR
CODICO supports designs for POWER INTEGRATIONS products since 2008 all over Europe.