HARWIN extends its popular EZ-BoardWare series
HARWIN extends its popular EZ-BoardWare series with new spring contacts. These contacts can be used for antenna feeds, grounding or shielding contacts to prevent EMI noise and static, or for general electrical connection between PCBs or similar.
Main features and benefits of HARWIN spring contacts:
- Different contact styles for use in various applications
- Low profile: free height ranging from 1.23mm to 5.00mm
- C style: excellent spring properties over extended periods of time
- Positive stop design: cannot be overstressed and prevents the contact from hooking
- Simple and cost effective method of connecting PCBs in vertical and horizontal direction
- SMT design and tape & reel packaging for automated assembly
- Gold plating
- Contacts with 10,000 mating cycles
- Current rating up to 9A
Please find detailed specifications in the datasheet.
In case of interest don’t hesitate to contact Christian Sichtar.