MP3429 and MP3431 by MPS
MPS presents with the MP3429 and MP3431 two new boosters with integrated FETs capable of delivering up to 30W from a single battery cell.
They are well suited for POS-Applications, e-Cigarettes, Bluetooth speakers and Power-Bank Applications.
- 2.7V to 13V Start-Up Range
- 0.8V to 13V Operation Voltage
- Up to 16V Output Voltage
- 30W Average and 40W Peak Power from 3.3V
- 50W Average and 60W Peak Power from 2 Cell Input
- >95% Efficiency for 3.6Vin to 9V/3A
- Pulse-Skipping-Mode (PSM) or Forced Continous Conduction Mode (FCCM)
- Ultrasonic Mode (>23kHz) at Light-Load (avoiding Audible Noise)
- Adaptive Constant On-Time (COT) for Fast Transient Response
- Programmable Under-Voltage-Lockout (UVLO) and Hysteresis
- MP3431 additional with programmable Input-Current-Limit