With a zinc die cast shell
AMPHENOL has taken the Type C USB technology one step further by offering a ruggedized version with a zinc die cast shell that exceeds IP67 requirements for harsh environments. This ruggedized Type C has the same general use and performance parameters as AMPHENOL’s MUSBR series and is available in either a right angle or vertical PCB tail version.
• Allow for upside-up or upside-down mating in a very small profile
• Superior seal beyond IP67 requirements
• Receptacles will engage with the plugs regardless of how the plug is inserted
• Provide a multi-function, single-cable solution for USB, power and audio video
• Small enough for mobile phones and robust enough for laptops and tablets
• More robust construction AMPHENOL’s USB Type C connectors serve many markets and applications including Multimedia, Industrial and Consumer Products.
Further details can be found in the datasheet.
Please contact Julia Reiterer for additional information.