...a high performance, cost effective module.
ApacOpto has released 1000BASE-T Copper Transceiver
APAC SFP-T2 1000BASE-T copper SFP transceiver is high performance, cost effective module compliant with the Gigabit Ethernet and 1000BASE-T standards as specified in IEEE 802.3-2002 and IEEE 802.3ab, which supports 1000Mbps data rate up to 100 meters reach over UTP cable. The SFP-T2 supports 1000 Mbps full duplex data-links with 5-level Pulse Amplitude Modulation (PAM) signals. All four pairs in the cable are used with symbol rate at 250Mbps on each pair. The OTP-TX provides standard serial ID information compliant with SFP MSA, which can be accessed with address via the 2-wire serial CMOS EEPROM protocol.
- Compliant with IEEE 802.3z standard
- Auto-Negotiation follows 802.3u (1000BASE-T) and 802.3 (1000BASE-X)
- Link distance at 1.25 Gbps: up to 100m per IEEE802.3
- EEPROM with serial ID functionality
- Detailed product information in EEPROM
- Access to physical layer IC via 2-wire serial bus
- 10/100/1000 BASE-T operation in host systems with SGMII interface
- Industry standard small form pluggable (SFP) package
- Compact RJ-45 connector assembly
- Fully metallic enclosure for low EMI
- +3.3V single power supply
- 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet over copper
- Distributed multi-processing
- High speed I/O for file server or high-end workstation
- Switch/Router to Switch/Router Link
For more information please give us a call!