With Integrated Limiting Amplifier
The M37046 from MACOM is a four channel 25.78 Gbps / 28.05 Gbps CDR with integrated limiting amplifier for use as a receive device in optical modules.
Each channel includes a high-sensitivity limiting amplifier, a high performance CDR, and an output driver with programmable output swing and 2-tap de-emphasis. The M37046 is assembled in a 4x4.5mm chip scale package (CSP) and is powered from a single 1.8V supply delivering industry’s leading low power consumption. The device is controlled through a 2-wire serial interface.
Additional features are:
- Supports -40 °C to +85 °C case temperature
- Reference-free CDR
- Extracted clock output fb/2, fb/8, fb/32 or fb/40 (Monitor clock)
- Integrated PRBS Generator and Checker
- Programmable LOS threshold
- Optical Modules CFP-2, CFP-4, QSFP+
- 100-Gigabit Ethernet 100GbE
- Active Optical Cables
For further information please contact Joachim Strohschenk.