4-40V (60V) input synchronous
With the MPQ2918 and MPQ2908A MPS offers two synchronous current mode step-down controllers with an input voltage of 4V-40V (MPQ2918) and 4-60V (MPQ2908A) and AEC-Q100 qualification.
The MPQ2918 and MPQ2908A are high-voltage, synchronous, step-down controllers which step down voltages directly from up to 40V (MPQ2918) or 60V (MPQ2908A). Both controllers use pulse-width modulation (PWM), current control architecture with accurate cycle-by-cycle current limiting and are capable of driving dual N-channel MOSFETs.
Advanced Asynchronous Mode (AAM) enables non-synchronous operation to optimize light-load efficiency.
The operating frequency of both controllers can be programmed by an external resistor or synchronized to an external clock for Noise-Sensitive Applications. Full protection features include precision output Over-Voltage Protection (OVP), output Over-Current Protection (OCP), and thermal shutdown.
- Wide 4-40V (MPQ2918) or 4-60V (MPQ2908A) Operating Input Range
- Dual N-Channel MOSFET Driver
- 0.8V Voltage Reference with ±1.5% Accuracy Over Temperature
- Low Dropout Operation: Maximum Duty Cycle at 99.5%
- Programmable Frequency Range: 100-1000kHz
- External Sync Clock Range: 100-1000kHz
- 180° Out-of-Phase SYNCO Pin
- Programmable Soft Start (SS)
- Power Good (PG) Output Voltage Monitor
- Selectable Cycle-by-Cycle Current Limit
- Output Over-Voltage Protection (OVP)
- Over-Current Protection (OCP)
- Internal LDO with External Power Supply Option
- Programmable Forced CCM and AAM
- Available in TSSOP20-EP and QFN-20 (3x4mm) Packages
- AEC-Q100 Grade-1
For more information, please have a look at the links below or contact Thomas Berner: