Triple, half-bridge motor driver with Serial input control and AEC1 qualified
The MPQ6523 is a triple, half-bridge, DMOS, output driver from MPS with integrated power MOSFETs that can drive up to three different loads.
The three half-bridges can be controlled separately from a standard serial data interface and have various diagnostic functions. The MPQ6523 has very low quiescent current in standby mode, making it suitable for a wide range of applications.
Full protection features include short-circuit protection (SCP), under-voltage protection (UVP), and thermal shutdown.
The MPQ6523 requires a minimal number of readily available, standard, external components and is available in a QFN-24 (4x4mm) package.
· Up to 0.9A Output Current
· RDS(ON) (HS + LS) Typically 1.1Ω at 25°C, Maximum 2Ω at 150°C
· Very Low Quiescent Current IVS < 6μA in Standby Mode Versus Total Temperature Range
· Outputs Short-Circuit Protected
· Over-Temperature Protection and Pre-Warning
· Under-Voltage Protection (UVP)
· Serial Data Interface
· Various Diagnostic Functions: Shorted Output, Open-Load, Over-Temperature, and Under-Voltage
· Fault Output Flag
· Daisy Chaining Possible
· Serial Interface Clock Frequency up to 3MHz, 5V Compatible
· Available in a QFN-24 (4mmx4mm) Package
· Available in AEC-Q100 Grade 1