In 4x4mm QFN-14 package
The MPS MPM38222 is a dual output power module optimized for size and efficiency. The IC integrates two synchronous step-down converters and the inductors to reduce external components, simplify design and reduce board space. MPM38222 operates from a 2.7V to 6V input, generates an output voltage as low as 0.608V, and has a 45µA quiescent current, making it ideal for powering portable equipment.
• Dual 2A Output Current
• Wide 2.7V to 6V Operating Input Range
• 93% Peak Efficiency
• Ultra-Low IQ: 45μA
• 80mΩ and 35mΩ Internal Power MOSFET
• 1MHz Switching Frequency
• 180° Phase-Shifted Operation
• 100% Duty Cycle Operation
• Available in a Small QFN-14 (4x4x1.6mm)
For details please find the MPM38222 datasheet here or contact our product manager Thomas Berner.