Complete DDR Power Solutions for IMVP8
26V, 12A, Low Iq, Buck Converter with +/- 1A LDO and Buffered Reference
The new NB685 by Power Specialist MPS provides a complete power supply for DDR3, DDR3L, LPDDR3, and DDR4 memory with the highest power density.
It integrates a high frequency synchronous rectified step-down switch mode converter (VDDQ) with a 1A sink/source LDO (VTT) and buffered low noise reference (VTTREF).
- Wide 4.5V to 26V Operating Input Range
- Up to 12A Continuous Output Current
- Only 100uA Iq
- 20/7.5 mOhm Internal Power MOSFETs
- Built-in +/-1A VTT LDO
- External 3.3V Vcc
- Over Temp Warning
- 500k/700k selectable Frequency
- Ultrasonic Mode selectable
- OCL, OVP, UVP and Thermal Shutdown
- Output Adjustable from 1V to 5V
- Available in 16-pin QFN3x3 Package
For further information please check the MPS NB685 Datasheet.
Please dont hesitate to contact Thomas Berner.