Relays for New Energy Applications
SANYOU extends its portfolio of relays for New Energy applications.
With the new SLE series SANYOU adds a 35A relay with a contact gap of >1,8mm to the portfolio.
The typical applications of this component are photovoltaic inverters, charging piles and charging cables.
With its stronger pins on the contact side inside relay temperature is controlled when carrying max current over a long period.
The product additionally fulfils the requirements of AC7a at 85°C ambient temperature which is a slightly inductive load.
Below you find the features of this relay at a glance:
- 35A switching capability
- Contact Form: 1 NO, contact gap >1,8mm
- 4kV dielectric strength and 6kV surge (1.2/50µs) between coil and contact
- Ambient temperature from -40°C to +85°C
- Product in accordance to IEC 60335-1
- Able to meet VDE V 0126-1-1
- Strong pins on the contact side
For further information, please contact Michael Blaha.