Two switching contacts for power levels up to 35A / 277V AC
The HE-S relay was designed to meet the combined requirements of different markets (solar inverters, charging stations, elevator systems, motor control, white goods, etc.) in one switching solution. Two switching contacts (2 Form A) for power levels up to 35 A / 277V AC have been successfully integrated into extremely small dimensions. Additionally, a feedback (auxiliary) contact can be implemented to indicate welding of the main contacts.
The holding power of just 170mW provides corresponding energy savings especially for monostable systems. Furthermore, the guaranteed contact gap of at least 3mm is requested as a reliable isolation distance in many applications.
Product features include:
- 2 Form A contacts
- Optionally available with monitoring contact 2a1b
- High switching capacity: 35A / 277V AC
- Compact size: 36 x 30 x 40 mm
- Low holding power of just 170mW
- 3mm contact gap for reliable isolation
- Handles high DC loads up to 220V/10A
- Applications: PV AC/DC inverters, charging stations, motor control, elevator systems, white goods, etc.
In case you have additional question, please contact Michael Blaha.