Low noise, no capacitance loss!
RUBYCON PMLCAPs are a polymer-multilayer design consisting of extremely thin layers ranging from several thousand to more than 10,000 in number. The difference between these capacitors and SMD film capacitors lies in the type of dielectric and the production process.
The advantages are obvious -> Saving so much space thanks to the smaller designs!
In addition to compact dimensions, PMLCAPs have other outstanding properties, such as:
- Excellent frequency and temperature characteristics
- Sophisticated DC-bias characteristics (?C=0)
- Extremely low harmonic distortion and distortion factor
- Stable and extremely low ESR over the entire temperature range
- High current loading capacity
- Low audio noise
- Suitable for high-temperature reflow soldering
Voltage range: 16V ~ 100V
Capacitance: 1nF ~ 22µF
Design formats: 1206, 1210, 1812, 2220
Temperature range: -55°C - +125°C (100V ~+105°C)
Service life (guaranteed): No restriction imposed by design
For more information feel free to contact us.