Special platings for applications in the industrial sector
The range of board-to-board connector systems extends from simple pin and socket combinations to complex B-t-B connections with a data transfer rate up to 25+ Gbps.
Key-Facts of Board-to-Board Connections
• Pitch from 0.40mm
• For parallel, vertical and coplanar PCBs
• Different heights
• Floating function to compensate tolerances
• High shock and vibration resistance
• Locking arrangements with audible “click”
• Special platings, such as 30µ“ gold, for applications in the industrial sector
To suit applications in the GSM, GPS, Wireless Lan and Bluetooth sectors, HIROSE offers a broad and varied range of ultra-miniature connectors for modular systems operating up to 6 GHz.
HIROSE Coax-Connections (U.FL, W.FL, X.FL, N.FL)
• SMT micro-coaxial connector
• Compact design in heights 0.94mm, 1.4mm, 1.65mm, 1.9mm, 2.3mm and 2.4mm
• Small board footprint
• HF up to 6 GHz
• Patch cord cable or combined to customer’s specifications (e.g. with standard coax connector)
• Available for Board-to-Board applications
For further information (datasheets, specifications, etc.) please contact Julia Reiterer.