CODICO is extending its switch portfolio by SMD Detector Switches from PANASONIC. These Switches are designed to provide highest contact reliability with double contact and a self-cleaning effect.
With those switches you can easily detect mechanical movement. This could be the closing or opening of any door or flap but also the end position of a device such as a rotary or sliding device.
These kind of switches are used in Automotive and Multimedia Applications but also Smart Home. Latest application is in smart meters to detect the front door of the device being opened by a non-authorized person.
Main series are ESE13, ESE16, ESE 18, ESE31 as well as ESE58.
Below you find the features of this relay at a glance:
- Normally Open Contact Type – 1P1T
- Very low contact resistance, highest contact reliability
- Operating force from 0.25 to 0.35N max.
- Travel range from 0.7 to 1.45mm
- Side and Top Push
- Temperature Range from -40°C to +85°C
- Operating Life: 50.000 cycles
For more information, please have a look at the following Link or contact Michael Blaha.