The sovereign solution for Pitch 2.5 connections
The RFK 2 connector system from the well-known German manufacturer STOCKO Contact is made up of socket connectors and pin connectors for a 2.50 mm pitch spacing.
The following variants are available:
• With crimp connection as an indirect connector,
cross-section range from 0.12-0.50mm²
• With insulation displacement connector (IDC) as direct and indirect connector,
cross-section range from 0.14-0.25mm²
• Both flat strips as well as individual leads can be attached.
• With and without locking latch, in vertical and horizontal design format
• The double pin housing can be used as a flying coupling.
And, of course, we can also provide the tools needed, as well as the appropriate crimp contacts.
Here are the technical details, at a glance:
Pitch dimension: 2.50mm
Number of poles: Up to 20
Connection type for socket connectors: Insulation displacement and crimp technology
Connection type for pin connectors: Soldering technique
Temperature range: -40°C bis + 115°C
Approvals: UL certified
Insulating body: PC, glow-wire resistant, GWT 750°C in accordance with IEC 60335-1.
And as an added highlight with the RFK 2 series, despite being manufactured in Germany, from a minimum quantity of about 10,000 units the price is very economical.