Ideal to test microphones simultaneously
The new Muskie Evalution Kit by KNOWLES is a simple and easy to use system to test and compare the various KNOWLES SiSonic™ MEMS microphones. It allows without programming the performance analysis of analog, digital, Top or Bottom port microphones. The kit has the ability to evaluate multiple microphones simultaneously. Two independent audio channels allow the mix of different microphone types.
The kit contains the evaluation board USB A to USB Micro power cable and the flex adapter assembly. The MEMS microphones are on flexible rays and can be purchased seperately.
- 2 independent channels of audio supporting multiple MEMS microphone output formats
- Supports analog, differential analog, digital PDM and digital I2S microphones
- Configurable Selectable Voltages
- Industry Standard Fixed Voltages 1.8V, 2.75V, 3.3V
- Onboard Adjustable Voltage 1.65V to 3.6V
- Onboard Selectable Digital Clocks: 9 different selectable clock frequencies
- Selectable Gains for Output Audio: 0db, +4db, +15db, +19db
- Wide Dynamic Range
- Analog: ~120dB
- Digital: ~110dB
- Uses a generic Windows USB Audio driver
For more information please contact Achim Stahl or take a look at the following datasheet.