Low Cost Single Object Gesture Sensor
PIXART’s PAC7620 integrates gesture recognition function with general I2C interface into a single chip forming an image analytic sensor system. It can recognize 9 human hand gesticulations such as moving up, down, left, right, forward, backward, circle-clockwise. It is also possible to query various values such as the object size, brightness and position as well as the output of the raw data.
PAC7620 Key Features:
- Highly integrated with Gesture sensor, Lens & LED in one module
- HW built-in 9 gestures: Up/ Down/ Left/ Right/ Push/ Pull/ CW/ CCW/ Wave
- Gesture/Cursor/Image modes
- Sensitivity Adjustment
- Max Distance: 20cm
- Low power consumption: 2.5mA (active)
- Module size: 5.2x3x1.88 mm3 (reflowable)
Samples are now available in our shop
Samples of PIXART’s PAC7620 Gesture Sensor are available via CODICO’s Sample Shop.
For more information, please contact Joachim Strohschenk.