INTEL is a market leader in E1/T1/J1 products that power hundreds of millions of E1/T1/J1 links worldwide. Telecom and datacom applications like TDM-based mobile backhaul, central office or enterprise linecards, PBX systems, switches, routers and interworking applications rely on INTEL’s mature, field-proven technology.
Our suppliers in this category E1/T1:
Specializing in broadband communications, including analog, digital and mixed-signal ICs, as well as complementary comprehensive software suites, INTEL enables system manufacturers to design high-speed data and telecommunication systems solutions for broadband access and customer premises equipment.
The INTEL FALC™-Family products of E1/T1/J1 transceivers integrates a framer plus a short/longhaul line interface unit (LIU) on one chip and comes in various densities tailored to typical applications with 1, 2, 4 and 8 lines.
- Flexible Main Clock Supply ranging from 1.02 to 20 MHz
- Software switch from T1 to E1 to J1 without changing the existing hardware in transmit and receive (integrated analog switch) direction
- 16-bit µP interface (SPI) - SW compatible 1, 2, 4 and 8 channel T1/E1/J1 devices
- Temperature range from -40 to +85 °C
- Receive Line Monitoring Mode
Mobile Backhaul Linecard with 16 T1/E1/J1 Channels
Product Sales Code, Description Name
OCTALFALC™ PEF 22558 E V1.1 8 channel integrated T1/E1/J1 Framer And Line Interface Unit QUADFALC™ PEF 22554 E V3.1T / PEF 4 channel integrated T1/E1/J1 Framer And 22554 HT V3.1 Line Interface Unit