Fiber Optical Transceivers
Fiber Optical Transceivers - for Local Area Networks (LANs), Wide Area Networks(WANs), Storage Area Networks (SANs), Metropolitan Area Networks(MANs) and Access Networks(ANs).
CODICO can offer a branch of Fiber Optical Transceivers Modules with different optical wavelength, form factor, Interfaces, ....
- GEPON (Gigabit Passive Optical Network *Ethernet-based 802.3ah)
- GPON (Gigabit Passive Optical Network *Gigabit, ATM- oder GEM-based)
- XFP (SFP for 10GbE ; BiDi-XFP)
- SFP (max 8Gb Cu-Ethernet [SFP-T] ; FibreChannel 850nm, 1310nm, 1550nm or CWDM - typical 1311nm - 1611nm ; BiDi SFP)
- SFP+ (10Gb Ethernet ; 8Gb and 10Gb FibreChannel ; BiDi SFP+)
- 2x5 SFF (2x5 pin interface Small Form Factor ; BiDi 2x5 SFF)
- GBIC (Gigabit Interface Converter ; BiDi GBIC)
- 1x9 SC (Fibre Channel Low Cost 1x9 Package Style with SC-Connector; BiDi 1x9)
- 1x9 ST (1×9 footprint, ST duplex connector)
- DWDM/CWDM (Transceiver compliant with ITU-T G.694.2.)
Optoelectronic Modules (SFP, SFP+, SFF, GBIC, 1X9, SC, FC, ST, XFP, GEPON, ...) Copper Transceiver Modules (SFP-T)
High performance modulator and laser drivers, transimpedance amplifiers and clock/data recovery circuits operating up to 100 Gbps and beyond.
Optoelectronic Modules (SFP, SFP+, SFF, GBIC, 1X9, SC, FC, ST, XFP, DWDM/CWDM, ...) Optical Video Modules (3G-SDI, HD-SDI)
10G EPON, XGPON, GPON, Bi-directional SFP, SFP, SFP+, QSFP, CFP/CFP4, 100G QSFP28, 40G QSFP+, 10G SFP+
Our suppliers in this category Fiber Optical Transceivers:
APAC OPTO ELECTRONICS INC.
APAC OPTO ELECTRONICS INC. is the leading manufacturer of high performance fiber optical transmission components for Local Area Networks(LANs), Wide Area Networks(WANs), Storage Networks(SANs), Metropolitan Area Networks(MANs) and Access Networks (ANs) in Taiwan.
OPTOWAY Technology Inc
OPTOWAY provides a broad range of optical communication components including O/E transceivers, Sub Modules and Ethernet Products designed for manufacturers of communications for internet service providers and telecommunications operating companies.
The company is a leading global provider of innovative and reliable technology that enables communications and data connectivity there technology enables FTTx networks to deliver bandwidth, flexibility, and connectivity solutions for consumer’s data needs. It is an North America company with vertically-integrated manufacturing facilities in China and in Taiwan. That enables Source Photonics to meet changing customer requirements and shorten product development cycles. The R&D and engineering teams provide strong innovative capability with over 350 engineers and research scientists based in North America and Asia, who have core technical knowledge ranging from optoelectronic device, optical subassembly, and module design, to manufacturing process development expertise.