TIME-TO-MARKET: You can find the latest evaluation boards and samples in our shop. So that you do not lose any valuable time.
The company MPS, headquartered in San Jose, California, was founded in 1997 and is one of the leading suppliers for Power Management ICs. MPS Devices offer a high level of integration and enable energy- and cost-efficient designs. The proprietary BCD-PlusTM process integrates BiCMOS signal transistors with a highly efficient DMOS power transistor mmonolithical on the same DIE.
MPS Products are used in consumer, industry and automotive applications, all driven by need for innovation, short design-cycles and cost-efficiency. With the set-up as a fabless company, but having their own process running in third party fabs, MPS can fulfill the needs of those markets.
MPS products cover:
- DC/DC converter ICs, including modules with integrated coil and AEC-Q100 qualified products
- Multiphase-Converter up to 200A
- POL regulators with extremely low Iq to support longer battery life of mobile applications
- E-Fuses, Load-Switches and USB-Current-Limiter
- AC/DC controller and converter ICs
- Battery chargers and protection devices for mobile and portable applications
- LED driver ICs used in general illumination for residential and professional end markets
- Driver for Stepper-, Brushless-DC- and Brushed DC-Motors
- Integrated Hall Sensors for angle-measurement
- Class-D audioamplifieres
- Linear ICs and operational amplifiers
Codico partners with MPS since 2008 and supports designs in most parts of europe.