Thin Film Transistors (TFTs) differ from passive matrix LCD displays in that they feature an additional layer of thin-film transistors in their structure. This structure allows for far greater screen sizes than with passive matrix LCDs. TFTs are defined by their size in inches. The TFT portfolio features a large number of standard types ranging from 1.44“ to 19“ TFTs.
Our suppliers in this category TFTs:
MULTI-INNO Technology is a leading manufacturer of small and medium size display modules which includes monochrome LCD and LCM displays, TFT displays, resistive and capacitive touch panels, same as passive matrix OLED displays.
The following features are available in this size range:
- MVA and IPS panels for higher viewing angles and greater contrast
- High-resolution TFTs up to full HD
- Automotive types for operating temperatures ranging from -30°C to +85°C
- High brightness TFTs with up to 1300 cd/m²
- Various bonding types from Nano Optical Lamination and Optical Bonding for assembling with capacitive touch panels and cover glass
Semi-customized or fully customized adjustments for all types are also possible with TFTs.