868 MHz (900 MHz) und 2,4 GHz, 5,7 GHz Modules
RF modules enabling quick and inexpensive wireless connectivity of electronic devices across a broad range of applications. This modules, and gateways, provide cost-effective wireless connectivity for short-range applications.
Our suppliers in this category 868 MHz (900 MHz) und 2,4 GHz, 5,7 GHz Modules:
Digi International was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Minneapolis MN (USA). The Company is a publicly traded company on the NASDAQ stock Exchange. The company offers Embedded Modules & SBCs, RF-Modules and Wireless Design Services.
Region 1 comprises Europe, Africa, the Middle East west of the Persian Gulf including Iraq, the former Soviet Union and Mongolia.
Region 2 covers the Americas, Greenland and some of the eastern Pacific Islands.
Region 3 contains most of non-former-Soviet-Union Asia, east of and including Iran, and most of Oceania.
- 868 MHz Region 1
- 900 MHz Region 2
- 2.4 GHz harmonized Worldwide
- 5.7 GHz harmonized Worldwide
2.4 GHz ISM band
Bluetooth, WiFi ( IEEE 802.11 ), up to various other wireless technologies such as ZigBee, IEEE 802.15.4 and WirelessHART and also proprietary radio links share this band.
Digi Embedded RF-Modules:
- 868 MHz RF Modules: https://www.digi.com/products/xbee-rf-solutions/sub-1-ghz-modules/868mhz
- 900 MHz RF Modules: http://www.digi.com/products/xbee-rf-solutions/modules/900mhz
- 2.4 Ghz RF Modules: https://www.digi.com/products/xbee-rf-solutions/2-4-ghz-modules