The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
868 MHz (900 MHz) and 2,4 GHz, 5,7 GHz RF-Modules
RF modules enabling quick and inexpensive wireless connectivity of electronic devices across a broad range of applications.
These modules and gateways provide cost-effective wireless connectivity for short-range applications.
Three ITU Regions
- Region 1 comprises Europe, Africa, the Middle East west of the Persian Gulf including Iraq, the former Soviet Union and Mongolia.
- Region 2 covers the Americas, Greenland and some of the eastern Pacific Islands.
- Region 3 contains most of non-former-Soviet-Union Asia, east of and including Iran, and most of Oceania.
- 868 MHz Region 1
- 900 MHz Region 2
- 2.4 GHz harmonized Worldwide
- 5.7 GHz harmonized Worldwide
2.4 GHz ISM band: Bluetooth, Wi-Fi ( IEEE 802.11 ), up to various other wireless technologies such as ZigBee, IEEE 802.15.4 and WirelessHART and also proprietary radio links share this band.
At the moment there are no products matching the selection. In the meanwhile you can contact our product manager to get further information.
For a fast time-to-market: The latest samples and evaluation boards are waiting for you. You are welcome to send us your sample requests by phone or e-mail.
We are gladly there for you!