Card Connectors & Sockets
CODICO offers products for all common flash memory card standards such as:
- SIM-card readers (SIM, µSIM and nanoSIM)
- SD- & MMC-card readers (µSD and connectors accepting both SD + MMC cards)
- CF-card readers (Compact Flash and Compact Flash Fast)
- PCMCIA-card readers (single deck and double deck)
- Adapter- and Multicardconnectors (x-in-1 card readers)
Our suppliers in this category Card Connectors & Sockets:
Amphenol FCI (AFCI) designs and manufactures a wide array of hi-tech connector solutions for various market applications, including data/tele-communications, data storage and servers, consumer electronics, medical, industrial & instrumentation, automotive motorized vehicles as well as renewable energy.
Amphenol Industrial is a member of the US based Amphenol Corporation, which was founded in 1932. With more than 50,000 employees and over 100 locations the Amphenol Corporation is today the second largest interconnect supplier in the world. Amphenol Industrial is the leading manufacturer of cylindrical connectors in the industrial market, focusing on renewable energy application, oil & gas exploration, medical advancements, hybrid and electric vehicles, communication, rail mass transit, heavy equipment and factory automation.
YAMAICHI Electronics is a leading manufacturer of high performance interconnection components, including those for use in the most demanding applications of electronic systems. YAMAICHI has quickly established itself for the following demanding applications: telecommunications infrastructure, industrial automation, mobile computing and telephony, GPS systems, printers, digital cameras, camcorders and other electronic devices in the retail, industrial and general electronics sectors.
- Low profile versions
- Push-in/push-out function
- Card readers with locking function, manuel ejector, removable tray or hinge types
- Top and bottom mount (standard and reversed types)
- With and without switch
- SMT and THT versions
- Solutions for rough environmental and mechanical requirements
- Card readers compliant for automotive applications
- For QFP/TQFP/BQFP, SOP, PLCC and PGA/SPGA in different grid sizes and pin counts
- Mini- and PCI Express
- SIMM, DIMM and SO-DIMM sockets (DDR, DDR II, DDR III)
- DIP and SIP sockets with machined contacts
- IC-sockets with stamped contacts
Test & Burn-In sockets
CODICO’s portfolio includes contacts for various semi-conductor components and their variety of packages, manual and automatic tests, as well as complex and highly integrated test applications.
This area includes sockets with pioneering pin through hole devices from SIP, (S)DIP to ZIP and PGA´s. In our SMT socket portfolio we can offer solutions for surface-mounted devices such as SOJ, PLCC, (x)QFP, (x)SO, LCC, QFN and LGA with pitches from 0.4mm to 2.54mm. Receptacles can be used as an additional adapter between the PCB and the Test and Burn-In socket. For special device form factors or electrical and thermal requirements, we offer unique test contactor systems or a customer specific contacting system.
Our products include vertical and horizontal test adapters for both burn-in and functional testing. The applicable module standards are SMARC, COM Express, Qseven, SO-DIMM and DIMM. Customer-specific developments can be realized together with CODICO.