For harsh environments
KEMET's new Y2/X1 film capacitors of the R41-T series offer the best conditions for use in harsh environmental conditions due to their operating temperature range of -40°C to 125°C and the THB Class IIIB test (85°C, 85% relative humidity (RH), 1,000 hours at 300VAC/1,500VDC). AECQ-200 certified versions are also available. R41T is constructed of metallized polypropylene film encapsulated with self-extinguishing resin, in a box of material meeting the requirements of UL 94 V–0.
KEMET’s safety certified film capacitors are specifically designed for conducted emissions attenuation in AC line filtering applications. The self-healing capability of film capacitors makes them a great choice for safety across power lines as well as having internationally recognized safety certifications. These capacitors are well-suited for applications that require keeping potentially disruptive or damaging line transients and EMI out of susceptible equipment.
Highlights of new R41-T series (Y2/X1 125°C)
- For harsh environments
- Automotive (AEC-Q200) grades available
- IEC-60384-14 THB Grade IIIB: 85°C, 85% RH, 1.000 hours at 300VAC/1.500VDC
- Rated Voltage: 300VAC 50/60Hz
- Capacitance Range: 4.7nF to 220nF
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°C to +125°C
- Lead Spacing: 15mm to 22.5mm
- Capacitance Tolerance: ±10%, ±20%
- Approvals: ENEC, UL, cUL, CQC
- For use in electromagnetic interference (EMI) suppression filter in "line-to-ground" and "across-the-line" applications, requiring Y2/X1 safety classification.
- Suitable for use in situations where failure of the capacitor could lead to danger of electric shock.
For more information, please contact Roland Trimmel.