MPS' New MPQ278xx Family of Digital Isolators
Digital Isolators With Integrated Power
MPS has developed a new digital isolator, which is used for isolating interfaces and driving gate drivers. The special feature of the isolators from MPS is the integrated, isolated power supply.
The MPQ278xx family uses capacitive isolation for the interface to achieve 50Mbps data rate and 3kVrms isolation. The integrated power supply drives 5V/200mA again with 3kVrms. There are two, three and four channel devices in various configurations of forward/backward direction.
This broad portfolio of highly integrated, optimized solutions is ideal for use in industrial automation, battery management systems (BMS), EV charging stations and any application that requires reliable signal and power isolation.
Features & Benefits:
- 5V/200mA Integrated Isolated Power Supply
- Overload and Short Circuit Protection
- Support DC to 50Mbps Data Rate
- 3kVrms Basic Isolation
- 4.5V to 5.5V Input Range
- Default Output with High Logic
- Schmitt Trigger Inputs
- High Electromagnetic Immunity
- >±100kV/μs Common-mode Transient Immunity
- 16ns Propagation Delay
- Certificate for IEC62368-1, UL1577, VDE 0884-11 (planning)
- SOICW-16 Package
Your Contact Person
For more information, please refer to Thomas Berner.